Tapas Cooking Classes Bristol
Tapas is one of life’s gastronomic pleasures; heaven on a small plate!
First of all, here at Cooking It! We absolutely love tapas; what is there not to like?!
Hence that, coming from Barcelona we have been cooking and eating tapas for as long as we can remember. Most of all, we love to share our experience through our Tapas cooking classes in Bristol.
Tapas offers a simple but impressive way to cook for your friends. It is a relaxing way to share and eat delicious food, while enjoying a cerveza or a glass of Sangria.
Cooking It! runs regular Tapas cooking classes in Bristol, so that you can join in the feast. In addition, we also teach groups. Do get in touch and tell us what your needs are!
How many of you there are so we can tailor the class to suit your needs.
Usually, in the tapas cooking classes you will learn how to prepare five dishes and a dessert in the 3.5 hours workshops and finally eat it together.
Our Tapas cooking classes gives the chance to learn how to make a wide range of dishes.
Tasty croquettes, Spanish omelette, fantastic seafood and traditional Spanish desserts.
In addition, you can learn how to make an authentic Sangria too! (see here the array of tapas that you can learn to cook and more info with prices).
Especially relevant, we can also cater for your small parties, (up to 16) with our kitchen helper, in case you want to dazzle your friends with delicious dishes.
See full details of upcoming Tapas classes below.
Things that you can cook
- Tortilla de Patatas (Spanish omelette)
- Pinchos Morunos (spicy pork kebabs)
- Bunuelos de Bacalao (salt cod fritters)
- Bunuelos de viento (sweet fritters)
- Fideua (seafood pasta vermicelli pasta, only available in Spain)
- Mejillones rellenos (stuffed mussels)
- Croquetas de jamon y pollo (ham and chicken croquettes)
- Pimientos con anchoas (roasted peppers with anchovies)
- Gambas al ajillo (garlic prawns)
- Spanish sauces (Mojo Picon, alioli, salsa de romesco, alioli de membrillo)
- Chorizo a la riojana (Rioja-style chorizo)
- Seafood paella
- Pulpo a la Gallega (Galician octopus)
- Arroz negro (black rice)
- Setas al ajillo (spicy-garlic marinated mushrooms)
- Escalivada (roasted vegetables a la Catalana) with tomato and garlic bread
- Tarta de Santiago (almond cake)
- Flan de Naraja (orange flan)
- Crema Catalana (burnt cream)
- Panellets (Catalan marzipan)
- Tarta de almendras y chocolate (chocolate and almond tart)
- Calçots (typical catalan charred onions)
- Pimientos de piquillo (piquillo pepers)
- Tortilla de alcachofa (artichoke omelette)
…and many more authentic Spanish flavours!